In our whirlwind digital era, gifts distinguished by a thoughtful, personalized touch are the ultimate luxury.
1. The goatskin-leather Loose Pocket can be debossed with a personal message in a playful font.
From $225, anyahindmarch.com
2. The organic-cotton Kari Robe is just the thing to ensure sweet dreams. $450, araks.com
3. Classic Slippers initialed in gold or silver wire take lounging to a whole new level. $1,200, stubbsandwootton.com
4. In canvas with leather details, the Walton Briefcase epitomizes go-anywhere panache. $1,095, anyahindmarch.com
5. A masterfully made Porcelain Plate with handpainted initials is almost too pretty to use.
Price upon request, nymphenburg.com
6. You’ll get hours of entertainment from the completely customizable Photo Puzzle,
shown here in Schumacher’s Citrus Garden pattern. $40, shutterfly.com
7. Treat your favorite pooch to a diamond-quilted Dog Parka. $59, markandgraham.com
8. Whimsical monograms and motifs of your choice embellish the Italian-wool Petite Crew. From $595, lelion.com
9. A beloved Children’s Book bound in leather and personalized with gold lettering is a keepsake to treasure.
10. Commission exquisite Bespoke Stationery that’s designed based on whatever makes you tick.
Price upon request, nancysharoncollinsstationer.com
11. Jet set in style with a handpainted leather Deluxe Luggage Tag. From $70, leatherology.com
12. Derived from watercolors, these charming Personalized Bookplates are a bibliophile’s delight.
$25 for a set of 20, felixdoolittle.com
13. Rule the road with a One-of-a-Kind Bicycle—you even dictate the hue of the chain. $749, villycustom.com
14. Turn initials into a custom pattern with the #NOLOGOMYLOGO Bag. $2,650, valextra.com